Friday, October 29, 2010

Vote for Me to be the Biggest Fan of the BE

As a part of Volvo being the official car of the Big East this season, they've put together a website, http://www.mybigeastvolvo.com/ .  Here you'll see the bios of myself and the other 15 people Volvo picked as part of their ad campaign to go to BE Media Day and a home game of their alma mater.  There's also a video on the home page showcasing each person.  I'm not exactly thrilled that they put in the DePaul guy's favorite BE memory being when they beat MU last year, but I can't do much about it.

After you click on the link for my bio, you can vote for me to be the "Biggest Fan of the Big East."  At the end of the year, the amount of votes I get is factored into Volvo's decision on which individual gets a trip to the BE championship, courtesy of Volvo of course.  I can't help but think some of the other contestants will spend a good chunk of their time voting for themselves over and over again for the next 5 months, and since I'm not about to do that, I need your help!  Thanks for your support, and check back here in a week for some preseason predictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment